For the purpose of this statement and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, MYCOURTS™ (HBI Consulting Ltd) act as the data processor, and Leicester Squash and Racketball Club acts as the data controller.
MYCOURTS and Leicester Squash and Racketball Club are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MYCOURTS and Leicester Squash and Racketball Club may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is currently effective.
What we collect
We may collect and/or hold the following personally identifiable information:
- first name and surname
- contact details: home, work and mobile phone numbers, and email address
- postal address
- website login details
- data as a result of your activity on this website (court bookings and cancellations, fitness class bookings and cancellations) or as a result of your participation as a member of Leicester Squash and Racketball Club (internal league positions and tournament results, for example).
We are committed to ensuring that this information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Access to this website is restricted to currently active members only with a secure login process.
- The transmission of data on mycourts.co.uk is secured with HTTPS/TLS.
- As data processor, MYCOURTS warrants that there is no personally identifiable information on this website which is systematically visible or accessible to non-members or other users of the World Wide Web, and that any personally identifiable information can only be accessed by members who are securely logged-in to this website or by Leicester Squash and Racketball Club’s Administrators.
- As data controller, it is the responsibility of Leicester Squash and Racketball Club to: manage the Members Database and to ensure that only currently active members are given access to this website.
- As data controller, the Leicester Squash and Racketball Club Administrators may use MYCOURTS to publish web pages and broadcast email messages with content visible and accessible to all on the World Wide Web which may contain information about Leicester Squash and Racketball Club and it’s members. As such, it’s the responsibility of Leicester Squash and Racketball Club Administrators to manage these web pages and their contents.
Information which is available to logged-in members
This website is a court reservation system and Members’ Directory with individual Profile pages which share the following personally identifiable information amongst members of Leicester Squash and Racketball Club but only when securely logged-in.
- Booking Sheets which display the names of the members who reserved the courts and of other members selected as “playing partners/opponents” for the bookings.
- Members’ Directory with links to the members’ individual Profile pages.
- Member Profile pages which include first name, surname and other information, which may have been voluntarily added to the website by the member, such as phone numbers, email address, and profile images.
This website is also used to manage squash, tennis, badminton, and table tennis competitions such as Internal “Box” Leagues and Tournamennts which share the following personally identifiable information amongst members of Leicester Squash and Racketball Club but only when securely logged-in.
- Internal League positions and match results.
- Tournament positions and match results.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information in order to provide this website, in particular for the following purposes and for the mutual benefit of all members.
- The main purpose of this website is to provide a court and fitness class booking system, as well as Internal League and Tournament competitions.
- When you reserve courts, your name will be displayed on the Booking Sheets — but only to securely logged-in members.
- When other members book a court and select you as a “playing partner/opponent”, your name will be displayed as such on the Booking Sheets — but only to securely logged-in members.
- The booking system itself will send you transactional emails to confirm you have reserved or cancelled courts. In addition, you may also subscribe to receive automatic email alerts when courts are cancelled by other members.
- If you use the facility to “Transfer Credit” to share court booking fees, your name will be shown to the member to whom you’ve transfered credit, and the system will send an email notification to confirm the transaction.
- If you provide consent to show your contact details (phone numbers and email address only), your contact details will be shown in the Members Directory — but only to securely logged-in members.
- If you participate in the Internal Leagues, your name, league number and position will be displayed on the Internal League pages — but only to securely logged-in members.
- If you participate in Tournaments, your position will be published on the tournament bracket — but only to securely logged-in members.
- If you “opt-in” to receive Leicester Squash and Racketball Club’s email Newsletter, designated System Administrators may use your email address to send you email Newsletters which may contain promotional content about the club. These email Newsletters always contain a link to “unsubscribe”, and you may also opt-in/opt-out by adjusting your Email Settings when logged into this website.
- Leicester Squash and Racketball Club may also send you routine service messages relating to your membership contract.
MYCOURTS and Leicester Squash and Racketball Club may use the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Analyse court usage and fitness class particiaption.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use your information to provide services related to your membership contract, and to improve our products and services.
- We may also occasionally use your information to contact you for research purposes in order to customise the website according to your interests.
Lawful basis for processing
When you use this website, you provide both MYCOURTS and Leicester Squash and Racketball Club with a legal basis to collect and process your personal data (“what we collect”) in order to provide you with the services made available on this website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you do not want your name to be displayed on the Booking Sheets, then you can login and adjust your Privacy Settings and follow the link and instructions to “stop your name appearing on the Booking Sheets”. Alternatively, you can contact Leicester Squash and Racketball Club‘s Administrators and request to be removed from the Booking Sheets. In either case, you will not be able to use this website to reserve courts, and you will also be asked to cancel any court bookings you may be holding on the system.
- If you want to remove your contact details from the Members Directory, you can login to this website and adjust your Privacy Settings and show your contact details as “ex-directory”.
- If you do not want your name to be displayed on the Internal Leagues and Tournaments, then you must contact Leicester Squash and Racketball Club‘s League Organiser or Tournament Organiser and request to be removed from the Leagues or Tournaments.
- If you do not want to receive club’s email Newsletter, then you can either follow the “unsubscribe” links at the bottom of the messages, or you can log in to this website and adjust your Email Settings for email Newsletters.
MYCOURTS and Leicester Squash and Racketball Club will not sell, distribute, lease or transfer your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission which will be sought in each instance unless required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Leicester Squash and Racketball Club (see address below).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please login and adjust your Privacy Settings and contact details or contact the Leicester Squash and Racketball Club Administrator(s) as soon as possible.
A cookie (“HTTP cookie”) is either a small text file that is stored on your hard drive, or some information that is stored in memory until you close your browser. Any given website can only store and read its own cookies; it cannot read a cookie set by another website, nor can it inject information into cookies set by other websites. Please click here for more information about cookies on Wikipedia.
- In order to provide a secure and personalised system, MYCOURTS uses non-persistent “authentication cookies” which only last for the duration of your session with this website. Your web browser will normally delete session cookies when it quits this website, and your “authentication cookie” will be removed from the MYCOURTS server when you click the link to “logout”.
- When you check “Remember Login” prior to logging-in to this website, a “persistent cookie” will be stored on your computer to remember your login details. DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE ON A PUBLIC OR SHARED COMPUTER. This persistent cookie will normally be saved on your hard drive and used by the website to fill-in your login details for future visits.
- MYCOURTS does not use “tracking cookies” especially third-party tracking cookies, as such you will not be prompted to accept cookies when browsing this website.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and, in some cases, this may also prevent you from being able to login to this website.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Links to other websites